CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

terça-feira, 6 de setembro de 2011

I'm tired

I'm really, really tired. I'm fucking TIRED.
Of what?!
Well, let me see...
Of being in a neighborhood that is miles away to everything and where I don't have any friends.
Tired of recieve that look of "omg, what a freak!" from my family, tired to wake up and have breakfast with my mom screaming to me - litterally - without a reason for such rage.
Fucking tired of hear "oh dear, your SO beautiful"... Oh well, I guess beatiful didn't brought me anything at wall. 'Cause I don't get a job because of my beauty. "Luciana is a really inteligent person"... OK, agreed. But I also don't get a job for my work qualifications, 'cause there's always going to have someone with all your qualification (AND MORE) and job experience... OH BLOODY HELL! How could I get job expireinces if nobody gets me a motherfuckin' job?!
I'm a student and I need to get a traine job but in this Country if your were not expectacullar good in everything you will not get ANYTHING.
I guess that my mom is right... The problem is me! Simple as that.
That's why I just want to end it up. My "life", my world, everything... I just like to blow. FOR REAL, for good, forever.
I'm not tired. I'm not just tired... I'm exhausted of being me.

0 comentários: